Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Challenge # 295 - Cute as a Button

Hello everyone Tracy here and this week our challenge is called CUTE AS A BUTTON.

That's right, not only do I want to see something cute, but you need to dig into that growing stash of buttons that I know you have and get one or a handful onto your project.

Here is my lil' cutie from the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Birthday Buddies set. I have a large collection of buttons, however not too many in the stash that match. I did manage to find these cute pink ones.


I hope you have time to join us for this week's CUTE AS A BUTTON challenge. You can link up your project below. If you are looking for a little inspiration, check out all of the Girlfriends blogs (in the side bar). Remember to come back on Tuesday (June 30th) to see our challenge features.

Have a super crafty day!

Tracy

1 comment: